Top 5 Exercise Bikes
Exercise bikes are a great way to get in shape without having to go to an expensive gym.
However, which one should you get? There are so many different ones that you can pick, how do you go about determining the best one? In this article, you will see a comparison between five different exercise bikes.
These are some of the best exercise bikes on the market, as you will see in this review.
1) Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike with Bluetooth App Tracking Option
- High weight capacity, can handle weights up to 300 lbs
- Comfortable and large seat cushion is comfortable for people of all shapes and sizes
- Can fold up for easier storage
- 8 different resistance levels
- Comes in Bluetooth and non-Bluetooth options
This article is starting off by looking at a very high-quality exercise bike, the Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike with Bluetooth App Tracking Option.
This is a pretty standard exercise bike that delivers great performance and quite a few good features.
For starters, you can buy a version that comes with Bluetooth functionality.
So, if you are currently using any diet apps, you can synch up the exercise info from the bike with the app, so everything stays in one place.
The actual bike itself performs extremely well. It has 8 different resistance levels to choose from, so you can always get a tough workout.
The pedals go smoothly and there are no annoying sounds like you sometimes get on other exercise bikes.
When you are done with the bike, it is very easy to store as you can fold it up, which reduces the size by about half.
2) Exerpeutic Gold 525XLR Folding Recumbent Exercise Bike
- Extremely high 400 lbs. weight capacity
- 8 different tension levels
- Comes with very comfortable seat and back cushion setup
- Designed to allow you to easily get on and off the bike
- Can be folded to make storage easier
If you are really out of shape and you have to be very big, then you are going to want to take a long look at the Exerpeutic Gold 525XLR Folding Recumbent Exercise Bike as it has a 400 lbs. weight limit.
Even if you don’t weigh anywhere near that, it is still a good thing to note because when an exercise bike has such a high weight limit, you know that it is very well-made and durable.
But this bike has more going for it than just the weight limit. It has a bunch of other very useful features.
For example, the seat is very comfortable, and it even comes with a back cushion, so you can do a long session without any pain.
There are also 8 different resistance levels for you to try out, so you can start with an easy setting and slowly increase the resistance level upwards.
3) XTERRA FB350 Folding Bike
- Works comfortably for users in the 4’10 to 5’10 range
- 10 different tension levels
- Provides accurate information relating to calories, distance traveled, etc
- Heartbeat sensors in the handles track your pulse
- Weight limit on only 225 lbs
If you want a nice, small exercise bike that still delivers good performance, check out the XTERRA FB350 Folding Bike.
This bike is very small, as such as it only has a weight limit of 225 lbs. and a height limit of 5’10.
However, if that doesn’t bother you, you will end up with a very good exercise bike.
It is very well-made, and it comes with 10 different resistance levels, so you can end up getting an extremely good workout at the higher resistance levels using this bike.
It also doesn’t take up a lot of space, so it is a good addition to crowded workout rooms.
4) XTERRA Fitness FB150 Folding Exercise Bike
- Folds up very well
- Large seat and padded handlebars for maximum comfort
- Durable pedals
- 8 resistance levels
This is the second XTERRA bike to appear on this list, and for good reason, they make some very high-quality exercise bikes, and this is one of them.
It comes equipped with a large seat and well-padded handlebars, which makes long exercise sessions easy.
The pedals on the XTERRA are designed to handle some serious abuse.
So, don’t be afraid to turn up the resistance level to its highest setting (8) and go wild, the bike can handle it.
Then, when you’re done with the bike, you can just fold it up and store wherever you want because it folds into a very compact shape.
5) Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Folding Recumbent Bike Exercise Bike
- 220 lbs. weight limit
- Large seat and backrest
- Digital monitor which tracks calories
- Can be folded for easy storage
For the last exercise bike on this list, we have the Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Folding Recumbent Bike Exercise Bike.
By now, you are probably already familiar with most, if not all, of all these features as you have seen them before.
So, there isn’t a lot to say. While the Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Folding Recumbent Bike Exercise Bike may not bring anything new to the table, it does everything very well. It has a lot of resistance levels, it is comfortable, it tracks all the relevant data that you wanted tracked, and it folds for easy storage.
Overall, a great purchase.