Top 5 Blenders Comparison Review
Although there are many good countertop blenders out there with some pretty nice features, sometimes shopping for one can seem like a daunting task. With so many options to choose from, how do you go about selecting the best blender?
Well, one way to go about that is comparing top rated blenders to see how they stack up against each other in terms of features, power, pricing, durability, build quality, warranties, and any other aspect that you consider to be important. To help you get started, here’s a comparison review that covers our top 5 blenders.
1. Magic Bullet NutriBullet
This blender from NutriBullet promises to pulverize fruits, vegetables, and other ingredients effortlessly. It has a 600W motor that powers the patented NutriBullet blade with cyclonic action. Although it clocks in at just under one horsepower, the motor on this blender operates at a high torque setting.
The Magic Bullet NutriBullet blender comes with a clear plastic container that lets you see how your ingredients are progressing in the blender. Also included are two-short to-go cups, one tall cup, two re-usable lids, as well as extractor and emulsifying blades. As an added bonus, users also get a pocket nutritionist booklet with a ton of delicious recipes.
The only drawbacks to point out in this blender are its single speed operation and somewhat small 3-cup capacity. Some users have also complained that the blender leaks, but that tends to happen if you add ingredients beyond the max fill line.
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA free
- Package includes a recipe booklet to help you get the most out of your new blender
- See-through plastic container
- Comes with to-go cups
- Backed by 1-year limited warranty
- Only one speed setting
- Container lacks handle
2. Ninja Professional Blender
Are you searching for a powerful blender at an amazingly low price? If so, the Ninja Professional Blender might just be what you need.
With a 1,100W motor, this blender offers about 1.4 peak horsepower. It’s the most powerful model on the list. Touted for having total crushing technology, the Ninja Professional blender offers enough power to crush ice or even frozen ingredients.
What’s more, it has the largest capacity amongst all other blenders reviewed in this post. Capable of blending 9 cups (72 oz.), this is the perfect blender for family sized servings.
Much like the NutriBullet Blender, this professional blender from Ninja also comes with sealable to-go cups, dishwasher-safe parts, and a BPA-free plastic construction. Unlike the previous model, the pitcher on Ninja’s professional blender has a handle and pouring sprout with hinged cap. It also comes with 3 blending speeds and a pulse setting, allowing you to make smoothies and shakes with different levels of consistency.
This blender doesn’t come with multiple blades. However, it features a stacked blade system, with three blades mounted on different positions along one shaft.
- 1.4 horsepower motor blends ingredients in seconds
- Transparent, calibrated, BPA free pitcher with handle and lid that has a pouring sprout
- Come with a couple of sealable Nutri Ninja to-go cups
- Dishwasher safe parts allow for easy clean up
- Generous 72oz/9 Cup holding capacity
- 4 speed settings to choose from, including Pulse function
- VIP Lifetime Service Guarantee
- Blade gets blunt with time but it can be replaced easily
3. Hamilton Beach 58148A Blender
The Hamilton Beach 58148A blender exudes style and class. With its glass jar, this blender would look great on any kitchen countertop. The glass pitcher not only eliminates the need to worry about BPA toxins, it also allows you to see what’s inside when blending.
This blender can produce up to 40 oz. or 5 cups of beverage in one go. The pitcher has a pouring sprout that makes serving or transferring your smoothies and other drinks mess free.
The 58148A blender from Hamilton Beach features a 700-Watt peak motor that powers the patented Wave Action blade system. It has over a dozen preset functions, beating every model in the list. They include programmed blending speeds such as Pulse, Grind, Grate, Mix, Chop and Dice, just to name a few. There’s an easy clean function as well, which will automatically rinse the pitcher after filling it with a small amount of water.
- Stylish glass jar that has a handle and sealable lid with pouring sprout
- 3 -year limited warranty
- Easy to clean
- Easy clean/rise function
- Pitcher is not calibrated but it has a max fill line
- Breakable glass jar
- To-go cups or additional attachments not included
4. Oster 006706-BG3-000 Simple Blend
The 6-cup Oster 006706-BG3-000 Simple Blender is ideal for small families or individuals who want to stay hydrated with healthy smoothies and fruit drinks. In addition to its 48 oz. capacity, this blender also comes with one “go cup”, allowing you to carry your healthy drinks on the go.
When it comes to blending power, the Oster 006706-BG3-000 Simple Blend offers 700-Watts peak power and 450-Wats steady operating power. Users also get complete blending control through a selection of 10 speed settings, some of which include the Liquefy, Grate, Grind, Blend and Ice Crush presets.
The pitcher on this model lacks a pouring sprout but it has a lid and you also get a handle for easy serving. Except for the power base, everything is dishwasher safe plus you can have the peace of mind knowing that your Oster 006706-BG3-000 Simple Blender is completely BPA-free.
- 10-speed settings allow you to blend a wide range of ingredients
- Unique crush pro 4 blade system features a stainless steel design
- Funnel design on the front part of the jar allows for easy pouring of smoothies and other blended contents
- BPA-free and dishwasher-safe parts
- 1 Go-Cup included
- 3 -year satisfaction guarantee plus 10 year limited warranty on all metal drive
- Cord is a little short
- Jar doesn’t shut tightly so you have to hold it for a few minutes until blending becomes smoother
5. Ninja Kitchen System Pulse
This model is not as powerful as the Ninja Professional Blender and it’s also much smaller with a capacity of 5 cups/40 oz. The motor is also rated at only 550 watts, but it still features Ninja’s total crushing technology. On the plus side, you can fill up the two 16 oz. to-go cups that come with the blender after running one cycle.
To make up for the lower blending power, Ninja offers the Kitchen System Pulse blender with extra attachments. These include a dough hook, total crushing blade, and dough paddle.
- Dishwasher-safe and BPA-free parts
- 2-to-go cups included in the package
- Extra blade attachments
- Clear plastic jar with handle
- year limited warranty
- Only includes the “Pulse” speed setting
Although it’s important to note that there are many other models on the market besides those listed above, the 5 blenders compared in this review all make fantastic choices. They’re some of the most popular and highly rated models, and offer the best balance between price and features.