Ozeri Pronto Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale Review
Ozeri is an accurate and easy to use food scale that has been a big hit ever since its inception.
Food scales are fairly simple devices that allow you to measure your ingredients – but they need to be accurate! So let’s take a look and see whether this specific scale fits the bill.
Key Features of the Ozeri Pronto Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale
- It’s small, it’s stylish, and it performs as intended.
- It can weigh objects up to 11lbs with precise readings.
- It comes with multiple measurement units such as pounds, grams, ounces, and milliliters, which can be changed instantly by pressing the ‘unit’ button on the scale.
- It’s one of most advanced weighing scales out there in the market. It calculates the net weight of the ingredients by automatically subtracting the weight of the cup, container, or bowl used to weigh the ingredients.
- It turns off automatically after a couple of minutes of non-use, and displays how much battery life is left every time the unit is turned on for use.
- It’s affordable, and it offers consistent results at all times. It’s sensitive enough to weigh even a plastic bag.
Is the Ozeri Pronto Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale Worth Buying?
One of the best things about this kitchen scale is the way it looks.
It’s stylish, and it comes in many different colors. Its compact size makes it easy to store anywhere in the kitchen cabinet.
Since it’s lightweight, it can be moved or carried around with great use. It’s a low maintenance unit. It’s relatively easy to clean it with a piece of cloth.
When cooking, you need something that works fast, and this scale shows the results almost instantly. The scale is accurate, and it remembers the unit of measurement when it’s turned on for next use.
Batteries are included with the purchase price, so it can be used straight of the box (you even get a spare set of batteries, which is a nice touch). When it does come time to change the batteries, you don’t need a screwdriver to do so, making it quick and easy.
As for the negatives?
Sometimes when weighing large dishes it can obstruct the view of the readings on the screen a little. It also doesn’t always display the battery life on the screen, even though it’s supposed to.
Overall, it’s hard to find a much better scale for this price, so it’s definitely worth a look!