Nayoya Back and Neck Pain Relief – Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set Review
Many people suffer from lower and upper back pain, which is usually very painful. They are a many products that offer instant relief from back and muscle pain that may involve the use of prescription and over the counter medication or treatment from expensive therapists.
With all that said, you can still enjoy instant natural pain relief in your home without the need of an expensive physiotherapist, masseuse, chiropractor, acupuncturist, or medication with the help of the Nayoya Wellness Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set. This acupressure set will help to relive pain in the back, neck as well as muscle spasms and sciatica by using the knowledge of alternative medicine. Best of all, it effectively provides pain relief in a simple and easy way.
The acupressure mat and pillow uses tiny sharp plastic acupoints to stimulate pressure points on the body just like acupuncture but without using skin-piercing needles. All you need to do is lie down on the mat and rest your neck on the pillow while thousands of acupressure points stimulate the body, increase blood flow and circulation to help heal the affected area and create a sense of relaxation and well-being.
Features of the Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set from Nayoya Wellness
The Nayoya Acupressure Mat has 6,210 plastic acupressure points. These points press against the body and increase blood flow to sore muscles in your back. They also help to reduce inflammation and pain while at the same time assisting in the release of endorphins.
Endorphins are the body’s neurotransmitters that help alleviate pain naturally and give you a “feel good” sensation. When released endorphins react with receptors to reduce pain, stress and give you a sense of calm euphoric pleasure.
The Nayoya Neck Pillow is a unique contoured head rest with 1,782 acupressure points. It can reach between the neck and shoulder to relive tension, headaches and persistent muscle pain like a stiff neck or sore shoulders.
A stiff neck and shoulder pain can occur due to a number of reasons. Common causes of such aches include sitting too long in one position, over-exerting yourself while working out or sleeping in a position that strains the neck and shoulder joints. Pressure points along the neck and the upper trapeziums muscles when stimulated increase blood circulation and provide relief from stiffness of the neck and shoulders regardless of the cause of the pain.
You can use the Nayoya mat in many ways, the most effective method being to use it shirtless so that the back gets the best possible stimulation. Other ways of using the mat for beginners, intermediate and advanced users are as follows:
- Beginners: Start by putting the mat against a chair or sofa for 10-15 minutes to get accustomed to the feeling of the acupressure points. You can even enjoy the mat’s calming and relaxing effects while watching television or sitting in front of a computer.
- Intermediate: Users can start by using the mat and pillow on a bed or sofa while reading, relaxing or watching television. This will cushion the back and neck without exerting maximum pressure, let you adjust to using the mat, increase circulation to affected areas and bring immediate stress or pain relief. You can use the mat in this way for 20-45 minutes.
- Advanced: The advanced method is ideal for people who suffer chronic neck and back pain, and involves placing the mat and pillow on a hard floor and lying on it. Place your body weight evenly on the mat with the back of your head resting on the pillow to get direct acupressure stimulation. The hard floor has no cushioning effect and there is direct pressure on the back, causing a large blood circulation to the back and neck to provide instant stress and pain relief as well as promote healing. Use the mat in this position for (at least) 45 minutes or more.
- Headache Relief: You can get relief from headache by either standing on the mat for 5-15 minutes or lying on the mat with the back of your head on the pillow to stimulate the pressure points on your scalp and reduce tension from the head. Standing on the mat uses the principle of reflexology on the pressure points on the feet to help stop headaches.
- Induce Sleep: Lying on the acupressure mat and pillow in the evening relaxes the body, brings stress relief and prepares the body for sleep. However, it is not advisable to sleep on the mat.
Is the Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set from Nayoya Wellness Worth Buying?
Persistent pain in the neck or back can sometimes make it difficult to do the things you like or even prevent you from working. Therefore, a product that provides relief, reduces stress and helps you get a good night’s sleep is definitely worth buying.
- The mat and pillow is lightweight, travel friendly and easy to carry in a vinyl bag you can easily pack in your suitcase or gym bag.
- The mat can be used in different ways to suit the condition and strength of the user.
- Increased blood circulation will not only relive pain, but also instigate many other health benefits.
- You can use the acupressure mat and pillow to massage and relax your back or neck when traveling in a car or plane.
- The price is affordable and the mat will save you the expense of buying medication or seeking treatment from a physiotherapist or masseuse.
- You should consult a physician before using the mat. This acupressure set is unsuitable for people with health conditions like heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, sensitive skin, pregnant and breastfeeding women, coagulation problems, skin conditions, open wounds, suffer from epilepsy, have allergic back eczema, psoriasis or undergoing any type of treatment.
- The plastic acupressure points can hurt slightly when used for the first time and your body has to get accustomed to lying on them.
The Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set from Nayoya Welness offers acupressure point therapy to relive pain or soreness on your back or neck in the comfort of your home. In addition, you can get better sleep at night, improve blood circulation, relieve stress, relax back and neck muscle, and enjoy a sense of well-being with the help of this acupressure mat and pillow set.