Exerpeutic 4000 Magnetic Recumbent Bike Review
In addition to its reasonable price tag, the Exerpeutic 4000 Magnetic Recumbent Bike takes comfort to a completely new level and offers professional quality features that help you lose excess pounds of fat fast.
Features of the Exerpeutic 4000 Magnetic Recumbent Bike
The 4000 magnetic recumbent bike from Exerpeutic comes with several great features that you can only find in most top of the line models. One of its best features is an ergonomically shaped 3-inch thick Air-Soft seat designed to provide the utmost comfort. This exceptional level of comfort is further enhanced by ergonomically crafted elbow rests, which prevent your arms from getting sore during long workouts.
The Exerpeutic 4000 is also fitted with Bluetooth technology and has Mobile Application tracking that allows you to expand your workout options as well as track progress over time. Other great features of this bike include 12-preset workout programs, 24 levels of magnetic resistance, transportation wheels for easy relocation, large pedals designed for all shoe sizes, a computer console with 4 individual settings that track workout data, and a well-balanced flywheel for smooth, quiet rides.
With this many awesome features, Exerpeutic’s 4000 Magnetic Recumbent Bike allows you to enjoy all sorts of endless possibilities including:
• Exercising for hours without putting in additional effort or experiencing extra strain.
• Keeping workouts intense and fun.
• Creating and storing customized workout routines.
• Listening to music, watching movies, or even checking on your mail as you workout using the mobile app.
Is the Exerpeutic 4000 Magnetic Recumbent Bike Worth Buying?
The Exerpeutic 4000 allows you to literally sit back and pedal. This is efficiency at its best since you’ll be able to reap the maximum results of your workouts while putting in minimal effort. In addition to that, you’ll have tons of workout options that ensure workouts never become boring. So, yes, this Magnetic Exerpeutic 4000 is totally worth buying.
• Provides low impact training that’s gentle on the body but still effective enough to deliver significant results over a short period of time.
• The bike can last for years due to its rock solid build.
• Has a weight capacity of 325 lbs.
• Features a step in design that allows easy mounting and dismounting.
• Seat can be adjusted to match your height.
• Offers excellent back support.
• Takes a bit of time to assemble.
• The instruction manual is poorly written.
From exceptional comfort and versatility to whisper-quiet operation and variable resistance, Exerpeutic’s recumbent bike has all the features of a great indoor cycling fitness tool. Most buyers are more than satisfied with the specifications and features that come with it. Therefore, if you want a recumbent bike whose quality and performance will not disappoint, the Magnetic Exerpeutic 4000 is the perfect choice.