WOD Nation Speed Jump Rope Review
Health experts always stress the importance of exercising for good reasons.
Exercising regularly helps to prevent health conditions that may occur due to eating unhealthy foods or living a sedentary lifestyle.
Lack of exercise eventually leads to weight gain if your diet is not in check, and being overweight or obese increases the risk of developing diseases such as high blood pressure, heart disease, and diabetes.
One way to invest in your health is going to the Gym to workout with weights or cardio machines.
But if you want an inexpensive way to stay in great shape, why not simply buy the WOD Nation Speed Jump Rope?
Rope jumping is an effective workout that can keep you fit and burn calories.
You can even do this type of exercise from the comfort of your home. This form of exercise is also ideal for endurance training in sports like boxing, martial arts, cross fitness, and many other types of workouts.
Features of the WOD Nation Speed Jump Rope
This jump rope is 122 inches long so it can fit tall individuals.
You may also adjust the length by cutting off excess rope with the included cable cutter.
The rope’s design features durable, well-balanced cable and long handles. Buyers also get a free carry bag upon purchase.
Other features include:
- The jump rope is made of wire cable and coated. The handles are plastic but comfortable.
- There are adjustment screws on the handles. This helps users to adjust the length of the cable.
- Spare cable and adjustment screws to replace worn out cable or lost screws.
- Metal Bearing mechanism housed in the handle for smooth functioning.
- Metal extension spindle with eyeball bearing tip.
- A Free carry bag, making it easy to store and carry.
- Instructions on how to use the set.
Is the WOD Nation Speed Jump Rope Worth Buying?
The WOD Nation Speed Jump Rope is worth buying for a couple of reasons.
First of all, unlike other jump ropes, it can be adjusted to suit your height.
And secondly, the bearing mechanism makes it spin faster, and the metal extension spindle with eyeball bearing tip reacts to cable adjustments for easy handling in difficult maneuvers like double-unders (i.e. making the rope swing twice under your feet and over your head with one jump).
- The wire cable is lightweight, good quality and will not break easily.
- The lightweight bars are easy to handle and allow you to strengthen your wrists.
- It has faster rotation, efficient movement, and less bending due to the bearings mechanism in the handle and spindle.
- The cost is affordable plus you get a spare rope and adjustment screws.
- A lifetime warranty is provided by the manufacturer.
- The rope is difficult to use on a grass surface. However, you can place a mat on the grass.
- A mat will also be required on a concrete surface to reduce wear and tear.
The WOD Nation Speed Jump Rope is an excellent fitness tool for beginners, professional athletes, and individuals of all ages and height.
It’s easy to adjust, has replacement parts, and great for difficult double-unders maneuvers. Best of all, it will keep you fit and healthy.