Top 5 Exercise Balls Review
If you’re looking for an inexpensive way to add to your home gym, an exercise ball might be an excellent choice.
Exercise balls can be used alone or with other fitness equipment. You can use them to improve your balance, flexibility, and strength.
They can be used during stretching sessions, during yoga or pilates workouts, and you can use them while strength training.
With an exercise ball, you’re limited only by your imagination and your physical limitations. There are multiple sizes of exercise balls available.
There are small Pilates exercise balls that are great for using during yoga, Pilates, or core strength training workouts.
There are large exercise balls that are excellent to use with weights, during core training exercises, and for stretching.
There are also exercise balls with stands that are great to use in place of desk chairs.
Below you’ll learn about 5 of the best exercise balls and then you can decide which one is best for you.
1) Vivora Luno – Self-Standing Sitting Ball Chair
- An ergonomic desk chair alternative for use at home, at the office, in the classroom, or at the gym
- Activates back and core support muscles
- promotes good posture and can potentially relieve back pain
- Excellent substitute for pregnancy birthing ball
- Medicine ball
- Perfect for exercise, yoga, workout, therapy
- Patented Self-Standing base design
- and extra thick carry handle
- NOTE: Some effort needed for set-up – use included accessories pump or an inflation tool to inflate inner sitting ball until the outer cover is completely filled
- Spare plugs and bike pump adapter included.
The feature that makes the Vivora Luno – Self-Standing Sitting Ball Chair special is said in the name, it’s self-standing.
This exercise ball is an excellent choice and is a great buy. This exercise ball comes with a cover that has a patented self standing base design.
It has flat ends so that it doesn’t roll away when not in use, and it also makes it easier to sit on for long periods of time.
This exercise ball also has a thick handle to carry it with or for you to hold when using for a workout.
You can use this exercise ball like other exercise balls, but because of the handle you can also use it like a medicine ball for a more varied workout.
2) Trideer Exercise Ball Chair
- Choose between an exercise ball with an inflatable ring or an exercise ball with resistance bands and an inflatable ring
- Anti-burst balance ball rated up to 2000 lbs
- Made of eco-friendly, hypo-allergenic material
- For home or office
- 2 Sizes available: 65cm Exercise Ball that’s best for customers 5’ 3” to 5’ 10” in height and a 75cm Exercise Ball that’s best for customers 5’ 11” to 6’ 4” in height
- 30 day no hassle returns, a one year warranty, and lifetime customer service.
The Trideer Exercise Ball Chair is an inexpensive option for an exercise ball.
This exercise ball is rated well and customers seem happy with their purchase.
You can choose to get the chair and inflatable ring alone or you can choose to add resistance bands.
The resistance bands are a great choice because they allow you to have a more varied and comprehensive workout.
There are also two size options so that you get the correct size ball for your height.
3) Gaiam Balance Ball Chair
- Alternative desk chair
- Designed for users 5′ to 5’11” tall and fits most standard-height desks
- 300-pound weight capacity
- Includes: removable 52-centimeter exercise ball, an air pump, an adjustable metal support bar, 4 easy-glide casters (2 back wheels lockable) and a desktop exercise guide to stay active
- Note: For optimal performance, the customer must follow the inflation instructions to inflate their ball properly. These instructions are featured as an insert in the packaging, as well as listed multiple times on the product detail page.
If you’re looking for an alternative to a desk chair or plan to use your exercise ball as a chair, this is the best choice for an exercise ball.
It comes with an excellent stand on wheels that resembles a desk chair eccept for the ball being placed in the middle.
This exercise ball chair is an excellent option for home or the office.
It looks much more professional than a plan exercise ball, but you still reap all of the benefits of having an exercise ball in place of your desk chair.
4) Mini Exercise Ball – 9 Inch Small Bender Ball
- HIGH QUALITY mini exercise balance ball
- The ProBody Pilates Mini Exercise ball is intended for core strength, balance, back rehabilitation and for toning and sculpting with Pilates, Yoga or other fitness exercises
- Includes an inflation straw and access to exercise videos
- Anti-burst balls do not include a valve, but rather have a plug to withstand high pressure
- Recommended by physical therapists because exercise balls are perfect to increase balance, core strength and flexibility
- Better than a money back guarantee. Should it burst within the first 90 days you will receive a refund and a new ball
This is a small exercise ball that can be used with yoga, Pilates, to increase the range of motion with sit-ups, and for stretching.
If you’re looking for an exercise ball to sit on, this is not what you’re looking for.
This ball might seems small, but there are many ways to use it during your workouts.
5) Superior Fitness 600 lb Exercise Ball
- Great for home, office, or use during physical therapy
- 65 cm exercise ball
- Made from high quality, Anti-Burst PVC
- Non-sticky surface that won’t attract hair or dust particles
- Includes stability ring and resistance bands
- Pump included
- Safe for up to 600 lbs
This exercise ball comes with an inflatable stability ring and resistance bands.
The inflatable ring will stabilize your exercise ball and will keep it from rolling away when not in use. The resistance band will help you get a better workout in.
You can strengthen your arms and core at the same time.
This exercise ball can also be used in place of a desk chair and will sit nicely under your desk in the inflatable ring when not in use.
All of these exercise balls are great options for using with your workouts or for sitting on in place of a desk chair (Except the small Pilates ball of course!).
They can help you strengthen your core, help you improve your posture, and can help you improve your posture. All of these exercise balls are excellent choices, and you can review the specifics of each one to see which one is the best option for you.
The Vivora Luno – Self-Standing Sitting Ball Chair is like a luxury exercise ball, and is highly rated.
If you want something a little cheaper then one of the others exercise balls would be a better choice.
If you’re looking for a desk chair replacement, the Gaiam Balance Ball Chair is a great option.
No matter which exercise ball you choose, you will be happy with your purchase.