Top 5 Kettlebell Sets Review
Kettlebells are popular pieces of fitness equipment that are fun to use and effective for strengthening your body and improving your cardiovascular health.
Kettlebells are often used during HIIT (high intensity interval training), during Crossfit’s Workout of The Day, and in many other high-energy exercise programs.
Kettlebells are durable, affordable, and easy to store when not in use.
Below you’ll learn about the top 5 kettlebell sets, you’ll find out what makes them special, and you’ll be educated to make a decision on which kettlebell is right for you.
1) Giantex Home Gym 3 Pcs Vinyl Kettlebell Kit
- 3 piece kettlebell set including 5, 10, and 15 pound kettlebells
- Color-coded and large weight labels to make weight identification easier
- Grip designed to improve your comfort during workouts
- Great for a full body workout
The Giantex Home Gym 3 Pcs Vinyl Kettlebell Kit is a set of 3 durable kettlebells.
They come in 5, 10, and 15 pounds. Each kettlebell is color-coded and labeled with large numbers.
This set is affordable, selling at a price close to what many single kettlebells sell for.
With this set, you basically get three for the price of one.
Because these are lighter kettlebells they may be better for beginners, or for certain exercises that require lighter weights.
Only you will know how heavy of a kettlebell you need, so just keep the weight of these in mind.
2) Yes4all Vinyl Coated Kettlebell Set
- Made from cast iron and covered with a vinyl protective coating.
- Wide handle for easy grip.
- Set of 3 kettlebells
- You choose the right weight of kettlebells for your needs.
- 1 year warranty
The Yes4all Vinyl Coated Kettlebell Set is great for beginners and more advanced users.
The great thing about this set is that you can choose your weight combination from several available combinations.
This will help you get just the right weight of kettlebell for your needs.
These kettlebells are made of cast iron and are covered with a vinyl coating for protection.
The wide grip makes holding onto this kettlebell easier, but if you still have trouble you may want to consider using a kettlebell glove.
This set is affordable, but price does vary based on the weights you choose.
3) Marcy Pro Weighted Kettlebell Set for Women
- Set of 3 kettlebells including 5, 10, and 15 pound weights.
- Color-coded for easy weight identification.
- Flattened sides to make them more ergonomic
This kettlebell set was designed especially for women.
The weight, colors, size, and shape were all chosen with women in mind.
There are three different weights available including 5, 10, and 15 pound weights.
The colors are feminine pastel colors that were designed to make it easier to identify the different weighted kettlebells. The size and shape of the Marcy Pro Weighted Kettlebell Set for Women is perfect for a woman.
The sides are flattened rather than being completely round so that it’s easier to hold the kettlebell in the right position without putting pressure on your wrist or forearm.
Women often need modifications to fitness equipment, so having something tailored to women is a nice change.
4) Kathy Smith Kettlebell Solution
- Great for full-body workouts.
- Perfect for all fitness levels.
- Kettlebell workout DVD spending 15 minutes on each group including the upper body, buns and thighs, core, and fat burning
- Workouts take just 20 minutes a day
- Nutrition guide and wall chart for faster weight loss and more effective weight management.
- Two kettlebells are included. A five-pound Soft Kettlebell and a three-pound Soft Kettlebell
Kathy Smith has been a fixture in the fitness industry since the late 1980’s. She has many aerobic and other fitness DVD’s available.
If you’ve never seen Kathy Smith, you would be surprised to find out that she’s in her sixties. She doesn’t look like she’s in her sixties because she takes care of herself, eats right, exercises, and pays attention to her overall health.
This Kathy Smith program doesn’t just feature a DVD and nutrition program. This program included the instructional DVD, a nutrition program, a wall chart for easier tracking, and 2 different weights of kettlebells.
This kettlebell set is affordable and is a great value for any woman wanting to get in shape.
5) Best Choice Products Fitness HDPE 3-Piece Kettlebell Weights Set W/ Base Rack
- Set of 3 kettlebells including 5, 10, and 15 pound weights
- A stand for all 3 kettlebells
- A textured wide grip for comfort and stability
- Uses for a full body workout
The Best Choice Products Fitness HDPE 3-Piece Kettlebell Weights Set W/ Base Rack comes with three different weights of kettlebells so that you can perform a variety of different kettlebell exercises so that you can have a full body workout.
Some exercises, such as those requiring you to hold your arms out in front of you, will be better with lighter weights.
The textured grip will help you hold the kettlebell more easily. If the texture bothers you, you can use these with kettlebell gloves.
A great feature of this set, is the stand that will hold your kettlebell set when they’re not in use.
These are the top 5 kettlebell sets. They’re all high quality sets that have multiple kettlebells.
Hopefully one or two of these stood out for you so that you can more easily choose which to purchase.
Don’t forget to consider the weights you need when making a decision on which kettlebell set to buy.