Top 5 Fitness Purchases for the New Year
Some people create New Year’s resolutions of things they’d like to change or improve during the New Year. Many of these New Year’s resolutions are fitness and health related.
Some people set weight loss goals, some people set goals for how much exercise they’ll do, and some people make resolutions about what diet they’ll follow, but they’re all goals that are meant to improve health and fitness.
With all the focus on improving in the New Year, many people make purchases related to fitness at the beginning of the year.
If you’re one of the people trying to improve your health and fitness, there are a few products that can help you achieve your fitness goals.
Below are the top 5 fitness purchases for the New Year, and below you’ll learn about each one and learn how they can help you improve your fitness.
1) Fitbit Charge 2
- Continuous heart rate tracking.
- Simplified heart rate zones to maximize your workout.
- Notifications so that you can keep track of your progress.
- Sleep monitoring.
- Get your fitness score to measure overall fitness.
- See real time stats about your heart rate, pace, and distance traveled.
- Track daily activities such as step and distance traveled.
- Pulsing alarms to wake you up or give you reminders.
The Fitbit charge 2 is an excellent fitness monitor.
It’s affordable, well-designed, attractive, and comfortable to wear. The Fitbit Charge 2 has a longer lasting battery than some other fitness monitors so you won’t have to worry about it dying early in the day.
Using a fitness monitor can help you stay on track by letting you see your progress.
As you work hard to improve your fitness level, you will be able to see the progress in real stats that reflect your health and fitness. It also helps you to maximize your workout by ensuring you’re in the correct heart rate zone for your goals.
This is a great product to help you reach your goals in the new year and you can use it as just one weapon in your arsenal.
2) Fit Simplify Resistance Loop Exercise Bands
- (5) 12- inch long resistance loop bands in varying resistance levels.
- Can be used with Yoga, Pilates, general exercise, and rehabilitation after injury.
- Each band is tested for quality.
- Carry bag included.
- 41-page ebook instructional guide.
- Access to an online video instructional guide.
- Lifetime money back guarantee.
The Fit Simplify Resistance Loop Exercise Bands are high-quality resistance loops that come with a lifetime money back guarantee.
They’re perfect to use with Yoga, Pilates, other exercises, and with rehabilitation exercises after an injury.
There are five different strengths of resistance bands so that you will have the perfect strength for any exercise you choose.
As you gain strength, you’ll be able to use the stronger fitness bands so that you’ll be able to work your muscles harder so they’ll continue to get stronger.
If you’re looking for a way to increase your fitness level in the New Year, these loop fitness bands are worth the investment.
3) BalanceFrom GoYoga All-Purpose 1/2-Inch Extra Thick High Density
Anti-Tear Exercise Yoga Mat
- 71″ long 24″ wide, and 1/2” thick high-density foam mat.
- Double-sided non-stick surfaces for reduced chance of slipping.
- Moisture resistant.
- Washable with soap and water.
- Strapping for easy transport and storage.
- 100% BalanceFrom satisfaction guarantee and 2-year BalanceFrom Warranty
The BalanceFrom GoYoga All-Purpose 1/2-Inch Extra Thick High-Density Anti-Tear Exercise Yoga Mat is a high-quality yoga mat at a reasonable price.
If you’re looking for a Yoga mat or mat for floor exercises, this is a great choice.
It is thicker than most mats so you’ll have some cushioning on your knees and hands when in some exercise positions.
Because this yoga mat is made of thick double-sided non-stick foam, you’ll get less slipping while you exercise and have less risk of injury.
The last thing you’ll want to deal with is an injury when your New Year’s goal is to have better health and fitness.
This Yoga mat will help reach your goals by giving you a safe place to workout at home or at the gym. Use this mat for floor exercises, Yoga, Pilates, or with your kettlebell, dumbbells, or stability ball. It is also a great place for stretching and using a foam roller before and after your workouts.
4) Fitbit Flex 2
- Tracks distances, steps, calories burned, and minutes that you’re active.
- A thin band that can be hidden in bracelets and other accessories that are compatible.
- Small and large size band options so that it will fit your wrist.
- A swim-proof tracker that is pool, ocean, and shower safe.
- Communicates with an app so that you can easily get the information recorded.
- Long-lasting battery.
- Sleep tracking.
- Vibration alarm.
The Fitbit Flex 2 is an affordable fitness monitor that has some great features to help you achieve your New Year’s resolutions.
Like most fitness trackers, it will track your distance traveled, steps, calories burned, and minutes that you’re active.
After the basic functions are listed, the Fitbit Flex 2 stands out against other fitness monitors in the same price range.
The Fitbit Flex 2 is not just water resistant, it is swim-proof for the ocean, pool, bath, and shower. It also has a long battery life so that you can wear this tracker daily as well as wear it to bed for sleep tracking. Use it to track your fitness, and also use it to replace your alarm clock with a vibration alarm.
If you want to hide this tracker, it’s easily hidden in compatible jewelry and decorative bands.
The Fitbit Flex 2 is a great New Year’s buy, and it also makes an excellent gift.
5) Survival and Cross Jump Rope
- Excellent for cardio workouts including speed jumping and double-unders.
- Great option for travel.
- Fully adjustable length.
- Comes with the cable jump rope and a downloadable exercise manual.
The Survival and Cross Jump Rope will make an excellent addition to your gym bag.
You can use it at home, the gym, on your lunch break, and while traveling. Not only is it convenient, and affordable, jumping rope is one of the best cardiovascular exercises you can do.
The Survival and Cross Cable Jump rope is a great choice of jump rope. It’s perfect for speed jumping and double-unders, and for just regular jump roping exercise.
This jump rope is also fully adjustable in length, which is excellent, especially if you’re shorter than average. Once the rope is adjusted to the proper length, excess cable can be cut using wire cutters.
This jump rope is a low cost option for fitness equipment to help you meet your New Year’s fitness goals.
If you’re looking for affordable, high-quality fitness equipment to help you reach your New Year’s goals, you should consider all of these fitness products.
Both fitness trackers are excellent quality, but have slightly different features.
If you’re looking for a swim-proof fitness tracker, the Fitbit Flex 2 is the way to go.
If you’re looking for a display screen and watch-style fitness tracker, the Fitbit Charge 2 is the best option.
In addition to the fitness trackers, there is an excellent yoga mat that is thicker than most and made with a double-sided non-slip surface to cushion your floor workouts.
There’s also an excellent set of resistance band loops to add resistance to your bodyweight exercises and stretches.
Last but not least, the Survival and Cross cable jump rope will help you take your cardiovascular fitness to a whole other level. If you want to improve your fitness in the New Year, all of these products can help you meet that goal at a very reasonable price.
Start building your home gym with these products, or add to your existing fitness equipment to help power through your New Year.