Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body Review
Contrary to what many individuals in the fitness industry preach, getting into good shape doesn’t have to be a long and difficult journey where you need to spend most of your waking hours at the gym or take on a ridiculously low-calorie diet. You can easily get into the best shape of your life in just a few weeks with reasonable exercise and a few tweaks in your diet. “How?” you ask. Simply buy the “Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body book by Michael Matthews and follow the included guidelines. Here’s a quick look at what the book has to offer.
Features of Michael Matthews Book
Designed to help women shed excess fat and become leaner, the Thinner Leaner Stronger book covers the most important aspects of improving your physique: diet and exercise. Included is an exercise and eating formula that allows you to lose as much as 10-15 pounds in a span of 8-12 weeks. And the best part is that this formula enables you to build lean muscle while you shed off the pounds of fat. This book also features:
- A segment that helps women overcome the 5 biggest fat loss myths and mistakes that keep them overweight.
- An honest in-depth guide to supplements that will save a ton of money.
- A ton of useful fitness information on a variety of topics including tips on how to get lean while still enjoying your favorite cheat foods.
- Advice on how to master the discipline and will-power needed to stick to a weight-loss regimen.
Is it Worth Buying?
So, what makes this workout book a better buy over the hundreds of available fitness-related books? Well, for one, it takes a unique approach to shedding unwanted body fat. Where other books advocate for strenuous regular workouts, strict low-calorie diets, and complete abstinence from “cheat foods”(pizza, chocolate, etc.), this book offers an easier and less serious approach where you don’t have to avoid your favorite foods or spend most of your days slaving away at the gym.
Other strong points of the book are the fact that it:
- Keeps workouts easy to stick to through a simple routine of 3-5 days of 45-minute weight lifting and 3 hours of cardio training per week.
- Offers a wide range of tips and information that help make achieving the ultimate female body easy and even fun.
- Allows you to actually enjoy your weight loss journey.
- Comes with a 119 bonus report with a year’s worth of workouts as well as the author’s personal product, supplement recommendations, and weight-loss friendly recipes.
With these many upsides, the only negative aspect of this book is that you’ll need to have access to heavy weights and several fitness equipment including a power rack, bench, bar, among others. This forces you to spend a bit of money on home equipment or regular gym fees.
However, if you’re looking to achieve a gorgeous, well-toned body, this book can be a great help. The book is a great hit and has over 700 positive reviews from users who have enjoyed different rates of success. This means you can be sure that you too will see some significant results quickly by following the book’s guidelines.