SPRI Deluxe Vinyl Kettlebell Review
When it comes to buying kettlebell weights, there are many factors to consider. For instance, a good kettlebell set should have weights that are built to last, easy to hold, and differently sized. If you want to invest in a set of kettlebells that offer all of the mentioned benefits, look no further than the SPRI Deluxe line. These cast iron bells have a lot to offer in terms of features.
Features of the SPRI Deluxe Vinyl Kettlebells
The SPRI Deluxe kettlebells are quite versatile. Everyone from beginners to advanced lifters can use them to perform squats, cleans, jerks, throws, snatches, and rotational swings. The most notable features that these weights offer include:
- Wide range of weight options: The SPRI Deluxe kettlebells offer over a dozen different weight sizes to choose from, which range between 5 and 50 pounds. Each kettlebell is sold separately. Therefore, you can buy only the required weights based on your fitness goals and expand the set later on as your strength increases.
- Sized based on color: Another fantastic feature about SPRI’s deluxe line of kettlebells is that each weight has a unique color that represents its mass. As a result, these bright and beautiful colored kettlebells are easy to identify.
- Vinyl coated finish: SPRI Deluxe kettlebells strike the perfect balance between form and function. These cast iron weights are not only sturdily built, but they also have a sleek Vinyl coating that prevents floor damage and enhances grip. The flat based iron bells are easy to place on the floor and allow for better comfort as well as stability when coming in contact with your upper arm.
- Smooth handles: The handle bar on these kettlebells is smooth, which makes it easy to perform snatches. It is also wide, which allows for a comfortable grip and eliminates hand pinch.
Is the SPRI Deluxe Vinyl Kettlebell Worth Buying?
For beginners looking for a set of weights that will grow with them without having to buy an entire set, the SPRI Deluxe Vinyl kettlebells would make a good buy. For the most part, buyers that chose this line of kettlebells were happy with their purchase as evidenced by the many rave reviews that are available online. Before buying these weighs, it is important to know both the good and the bad aspects to expect. With that in mind, below is a quick list of pros and cons that you should know about before buying the SPRI Deluxe Vinyl kettlebells.
- Color coded by weight, therefore you can easily change kettlebells with a quick glance
- Multiple weight sizes makes these kettlebells ideal for a wide range of users, including beginners
- Vinyl coating prevents floor damage
- SPRI offers a free downloadable kettlebell exercise guide with their weights to help you get started with your workouts
- Users with rather large hands may find the handle a bit too tight when performing exercises that require both hands to hold the kettlebell
- The weight range ends at 50lbs, so heavy lifters might want to consider a different kettlebell brand with larger weight sizes
With their durable build, brightly color-coded surfaces, floor-friendly Vinyl coatings and decent size range, the SPRI Deluxe kettlebells have many positive attributes that make them appealing. If you are comfortable with the 50lb weight limit, then these kettlebells are worth considering. Overall, they offer good value for the price and the best part is that you can buy individual kettlebells depending on your budget and fitness goals.