Spiralizer Tri-Blade Vegetable Spiral Slicer Review
Slicing vegetables and hard fruits into fine, thin strips is a tedious job to do manually. With the help of a vegetable spiral slicer, this task couldn’t be any easier. All you have to do is place a Spiralizer on your countertop, insert a vegetable, crank the handle and you’re done! The vegetable spiral slicer will slice your vegetables into nice, long shreds in no time.
One kitchen appliance that can help you accomplish this goal is the tri-blade vegetable spiral slicer from Spiralizer. This tool does an even better job than your typical food processor. Find out what it has to offer in terms of features by reading this quick review.
Features of the Spiralizer Tri-Blade Vegetable Spiral Slicer
As its name suggests, the tri-blade Spiralizer comes with 3 blades for slicing vegetables. This allows you to vary the width of your vegetables when shredding. There is a built-in compartment for neatly storing your blades too. The high carbon blades are built with toughness in mind and they can even plow through firm fruits and vegetables like apples, carrots and cucumbers.
In addition to the tough high carbon triple blade construction, the following are more features and benefits to expect from Spiralizer’s tri-blade veggie spiral slicer.
• Heavy-duty construction with suction cups – Spiralizer did not just go out and design a cheap kitchen appliance made with flimsy plastic. The materials used are all heavy duty. Add this feature to the skid-free suction feet that come with the Spiralizer and you have a vegetable slicing appliance that won’t be vibrating all over our kitchen countertop as you crank the wheel.
• Long spikes on vegetable holder – The vegetable holder features long spikes that help to keep your ingredients in place when feeding the Spiralizer.
• 20 Recipe e-Book – Short on recipe ideas for shredding veggies? Well, you are in luck because this appliance comes with a 20-recipe e-book. The recipe booklet is a great addition if you love to cook. It can inspire your creativity and help you make the most out of your new vegetable spiral slicer.
Is the Spiralizer Tri-Blade Vegetable Spiral Slicer Worth Buying?
It’s easy to dismiss the usefulness of this Spiralizer considering that it’s always possible to shred vegetables with a food processor. However, what makes the tri-blade vegetable spiral slicer a must-have kitchen appliance is the fact that it creates uniquely long spaghetti shaped veggies. For dieters who want to replace carbs, this Spiralizer would make a great addition in the kitchen.
• Pruduces beautifully long spiral cuts
• Heavy duty construction
• Convenient built-in storage compartment for storing your blades safely when not in use
• 21 spikes for holding veggies in place as you spiralize
• Affordable kitchen appliance with life time guarantee
• Complimentary recipe e-book included
• Unlike food processors, the vegetable Spiralizer is hand operated. So, you can still go on with food prep even when power goes off.
• There is no container to capture vegetables and fruit after shredding them. However, you can improvise by putting a bowl at the Spiralizer’s end.
• The Spiralizer operates slower than a food processor. However, it creates the long, noodle like cuts that even a food processor is not cable of producing.
As you can see, the benefits of using this appliance far outweigh its drawbacks. If you also think about it, the tri-blade Spiralizer is a well-built kitchen appliance that gives users true value for money. With this appliance, you can replace the unhealthy choice of traditional spaghetti and carbs with low fat zucchini noodles, shredded salads and veggies, or infuse your meals with the tasty flavor of raw fruits and vegetables. Best of all, Spiralizer covers your purchase with a lifetime warranty and this just goes to show the level of quality to expect from this vegetable spiral slicer.