Speedo Aqua Fit Swim Training Gloves Review
Swimming does not require a lot of equipment and swimmers usually only need a swimsuit, pool goggles, and a swim cap. They also sometimes wear other accessories like gloves to make them more comfortable or assist in their training. Wearing gloves when swimming has other advantages like improving performance, fitness, overall health and choosing the right gloves is important.
If you are looking for improved performance in the pool and enhancing your workout then the Speedo Aqua Fit Swim Training Gloves are an ideal choice. These gloves are made of neoprene material with webbed fingers, a rubber palm and adjustable wrist closure to ensure they fit properly. They also have ultra-flexible webbing for use in water resistance training.
Features of the Speedo Aqua Fit Swim Training Gloves
These swim gloves are made of lightweight material that will help you make smoother movements in the water and increase propulsion for faster speed and optimum upper body workouts. They are ideal for pool workouts and water aerobics and have other features such as:
- Waterproof durable neoprene material with rubber palm that allows for good grip. For female swimmers who don’t want pool water to ruin their manicure embellishments, these water-resistant gloves are a boon.
- Ultra-flexible webbing and webbed fingers – This design offer resistance in the water and provides a more intense workout.
- Adjustable wrist closure – The closure ensures that the gloves fit properly.
- Size variety – The gloves also come in different sizes and a chart is provided on Speedo’s website detailing how to choose the correct fit.
Are the Speedo Aqua Fit Swim Training Gloves Worth Buying?
Speedo Aqua Fit Swim Training gloves are lightweight, comfortable to wear, and enhance performance for swimmers. The health benefits and improved performance for swimmers whether for personal or professional reasons makes these swim training gloves worth the investment.
- Increased water resistance from the swimming gloves forces the body to work harder for better toning and strengthening of muscles in the arms, shoulders, chest, back and legs.
- The increased resistance intensifies cardio workout for the heart and lungs for improved health benefits.
- The gloves are Ideal for swimming styles like the breast strokes, side strokes and underwater swimming.
- Increased propulsion helps keep the body afloat and in proper position when doing water aerobics.
- These gloves add speed to forward movement while swimming due to increased propulsion.
- Sustained training with the gloves will make swimmers hands feel lighter without them and hence move faster and help increase endurance.
- There is the possibility of buying gloves that won’t fit since many size options exist. It is important that you choose the right size as loose fitting gloves will feel bulky and uncomfortable to wear.
Speedo is a world leading brand known for manufacturing quality swimwear, and their Aqua Fit Swim Training Gloves are no exception. These gloves are comfortable to wear and offer users improved performance in aqua sports. They are ideal for people who want to swim with the aim of improving strength and staying healthy.