Sivan Health and Fitness Extra Thick Yoga Mat Review
If you’re looking for a new yoga and exercise mat, the Sivan Health and Fitness Extra Thick Yoga Mat might be just what you need. The mat is 71 inches long, 24 inches wide, 1/2 an inch thick and is one of the thickest mats in the market. It’s made of NBR foam to cushion against impact and provide comfort, while still allowing you to grip the floor for balance. You can perform all types of yoga routines on this mat in comfort and safely.
Features of the Sivan Health and Fitness Extra Thick Yoga Mat
The size, thickness, and features of this mat allow people of all shapes and sizes to perform their yoga and other exercise routines with minimal risk of injury. There are 3 color choices, namely red, blue, and black. Regardless of your color preferences, each mat features:
- A large workout area measuring 71 x 24 inches. The generous workout area is big enough for restorative poses.
- Thickness measuring up to 1/2 an inch. The thick NBR memory foam mat holds up well to pressure exerted by users during exercise.
- Attached carry strap for tying and carrying the mat with ease. This feature allows you to take your yoga mat wherever you go, be it the park or yoga class.
- Ridges on the bottom of the mat to ensure the mat doesn’t skid while you’re exercising.
- Smooth soft upper thick surface to ensure comfort and safety.
Is the Sivan Health and Exercise Thick Extra Yoga Mat Worth Buying?
For the price, the Sivan Health yoga and exercise mat is definitely worth buying. It’s also convenient for other type of exercises that require a soft surface.
- The thickness protects the knees, elbows, and other parts of the body from injury.
- Attached straps make the mat easy to clean and carry.
- The NBR foam material is durable and lasts for a long time.
- This mat is designed not to leave annoying hands and feet in-prints from your weight when you exercise and it also bounces back to shape.
- It has no repulsive smell.
- The size of the mat makes it ideal for people of all sizes.
- The mat may slip when you exercise on a wood or tile surface, especially for large and heavy persons.
- Due to the thick soft surface, you may feel as if you’re standing on an artificial surface when doing yoga poses that require you to stand on one leg and that might affect your balance.
Although the Sivan Health and Exercise Extra Thick Yoga Mats are not ideal on some floors like wood and tiles, they’re still great for a wide range of exercise routines. With these mats, you can exercise on a soft and comfortable surface with minimal risk of injury. Overall, they offer good value for money as well as a great balance between comfort and functionality.