Mio FUSE Heart Rate Training + Activity Tracker Review
If you’re looking to keep your workouts at a level that prevents injury, you’ll need a Heart Rate Monitor to help you track your progress. Fitted with award winning heart rate technology, the Mio FUSE Heart Rate Training + Activity Tracker fits snugly on your wrist, tracks your activities all day long, connects to smart phones and fitness apps, and can even be used as a watch. Needless to say, this is one gadget that every fitness enthusiast should have.
Features of the Mio FUSE Heart Rate Monitor
The first thing you’ll love about this Mio FUSE heart rate monitor is the wealth of information it offers. This is made possible through the built-in timer, optical heart rate monitor designed to deliver accurate readings, as well as an integrated accelerometer that captures pace, speed, distance, and calories burned. The best part is that you can connect this wristband to a smartphone or fitness app, and store your workout data for review later.
The features of this Mio FUSE wristband offer 2 crucial benefits:
• The heart rate monitor gives workout feedback that prevents you from overtraining.
• It helps you learn your training sweet spot, which will in turn enable you to keep all of your workouts efficient and effective.
Is the Mio FUSE HRM Worth Buying?
The fact that this wristband offers strapless heart rate tracking makes it a great buy. However, the following is a list of the strengths and weaknesses that can help you further determine whether this activity tracker is worth some serious consideration.
• Designed with a nice, sleek look that will complement any fitness gear
• Waterproof up to depths of 30 meters
• Unlike chest straps, this wrist band will not cause any discomfort
• Displays accurate readings in real-time throughout the day
• Easy to charge and offers a long-lasting battery
• Features a huge display that allows you to see your workout stats without squinting
• Indicates your heart rate zone through color-coded lighting even when you’re not exercising
• Syncs with dozens of fitness apps
• Some users have noticed that the wristband loses heart rate reading when you’re engaging in some weightlifting exercises
• The controls of the wristband can be hypersensitive
The Mio FUSE Heart Rate Training + Activity Tracker is designed for people who are serious about their health. In addition to providing useful data that can help you constantly improve on your fitness, this wristband can also act as a motivational tool for keeping you active throughout the day.